A guide to contemplative photograpy
Welcome to Introduction to Heartography-beginning a creative practice in mindful photography. This is the Introductory Course to the online Heartography Practice Course coming soon.
I have been practicing mindful Heartography for most of my life and at last have gathered together all that I have learned and now am delighted to share with you.
In this course you will dip into 10 key themes along the way. You will wander along a creative path setting out on a new adventure and a way to practice presence and creativity.
There are 10 parts to the course:
- What you need for the journey
- On the threshold
- Setting out : The Pilgrimage
- Wrestling with the heart
- Finding your voice
- Going Deeper
- Going back the way you came
Step by step
At each step along the way you will be following weekly classes including.
- Monday: Introductory theme text/audio/video-Inspiration for the theme of the week
- A focus on skills-Each week you will get a workbook to explore each theme-Each week there will be practice exercises
- Friday: A sharing activity online.
I have based the whole course on a version of the hero's journey. Each part builds on the previous one and leads in a full circle from beginning to end.
We would love to hear from you.
408.999.9999 • email@example.com